Buffalo, NY, US Valdosta, GA, US Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
You have somehow managed to find my page. This is 金琛然. A college student majoring computing mathematics at Univ. at Buffalo. I was born in a small city in northern China. Later I came to the United States to study computer science. After 3 years at Valdosta State University, I went to Buffalo, changed my major to mathematics (This is another story...). I stumbled upon a good idea to put together what I easily forget. So, I do n’t know the reason that you visit my website, but the article here is just for my reference.
Here is more about me:
Valdosta State University
2015-2017 Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
University at Buffalo
Expected in 2020 Bachelor of Arts: Computing and Applied Mathematics
Experience & Internship
2014-Now Director of Tech Dept.
- Building an official website muncs.org with team members.
- Lead team used LAMP framwork to build a social platform for the Model United Nations.
2018 Java Developer
- Assist engineers in setting up office automation programs based on Java EE and Java Web Application for
- local government courts.
- Complete the office process and review form sections using existing java methods and self-built js
Shanxi Province television
2015 Post-production Intern
- Coordinate the division of labor in live shows with the director.
- Participate in professional training on TV show post-production skill.
- Edit, encode and push the video to the official TV signal.
UB Hacking - Volunteer 2018
- Kept facilities organized, clean and well-maintained to best meet program needs
- Improved operations by assisting with various entry-level tasks, saving valuable time for busy staff
- Welcomed students and answering questions to provide excellent customer service
Guide Dog Foundation - Raiser 2017
- Facilitated up to 20 potential guide dogs to various training grounds to help them get acquainted with the
- Administered weekly training and practice sessions with potential guide dogs in order to teach them basic
- Oversaw the care and training of a newborn puppy to interact with people easily.
- Language being learned : Java, Python, C, Swift, Js, PHP, HTML/CSS
- Software: Eclipse, Jetbrains IDEs, Adobe Ps, Ae, Pr, and MS Office
- Familiar OS: Cent OS 7, macOS X, Windows 10
- Language: Mandarin Chinese, English, Conversational Japanese