Buffalo, NY, US Valdosta, GA, US Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
You have somehow managed to find my page. This is 金琛然. I was born in a small city in northern China. Later I came to the United States to study computer science. After 3 years at Valdosta State University, I transferred to Univ. at Buffalo, changed my major to mathematics. I stumbled upon a good idea to put together what I easily forget. So, I don’t know the reason that you visit my website, but the article here is just for my reference.
Here is more about me:
University at Buffalo
Aug 2017- Dec 2020 Bachelor of Arts: Computing and Applied Mathematics
Activities: UB ACM IEEE Buffalo Section UB Hackathon 2018 UBCSSA
Valdosta State University (transferred)
Aug 2015 - Jun 2017 Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
Data-Oriented Computing for Math
Scientific and Mathematical Computing
Experience & Internship
Asia Food Market (Ren's Market)
Sep 2020 - Present ERP Manager & E-Commercial Director
- Integrating SAP Business One with several warehouses and supply chain systems in four branches.
- Building e-commercial platform using LNMP architecture. Import, sync, and connect back-office inventory information and front-end POS system over 28k categories stocks.
- Communicating technical details with third-party outsourcers.
May 2014 - Present Director of Tech Dept.
- Built and maintaining the official website muncs.org with team members.
- Leading team used LAMP framework to build a social platform for the Model United Nations.
- Developed a conference management system with LNMP and Laravel framework for more than 2k individual and school-wide conferences.
May 2018 - Aug 2018 Java Software Engineer Intern
- Assisted engineers in setting up office automation programs based on Java EE and Java Web Application for the local governments and courts.
- Complete the office process and review form sections using existing java methods and self-built JS functions.
- Drafted technical documents, including user manuals, implementation documentation and support base entries.
Shanxi Province television
May 2015 - Aug 2015 Post-production Intern
- Coordinate the division of labor in live shows with the director.
- Participate in professional training on TV show post-production skill.
- Edit, encode and push the video to the official TV signal.
UB Hacking - Volunteer 2018
- Kept facilities organized, clean and well-maintained to best meet program needs.
- Improved operations by assisting with various entry-level tasks, saving valuable time for busy staff.
- Welcomed students and answering questions to provide excellent customer service.
Guide Dog Foundation - Raiser 2017
- Facilitated up to 20 potential guide dogs to various training grounds to help them get acquainted with the outside environment.
- Administered weekly training and practice sessions with potential guide dogs in order to teach them basic obedience commands.
- Oversaw the care and training of a newborn puppy to interact with people easily.